Monday, May 25, 2009

Take your head out of your a#!@ !!

How many time a day do I feel the overwhelming desire to shout this to a number of people. It's unbelievable the stupidity that exists! Surely it is not just I who is confronted with such overwhelming feelings?

Everywhere, everyday, numerous people are walking around with their heads up their you-know-whats. The worst ones think they know everything and that their sh!t doesn't stick. Hel-lo, just where has your head been all day????

And as if its not bad enough that we (as in everyone on the planet) are in this mess because of these people. Because they enjoy the smell of their own sh!t so much that they cannot take a second or two to pull their head out and actually see what is going on around them!!

ARGH!! I fear that the human race is doomed...

3 comments:

  1. Superwoman has had a bad day. take a chill pill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm Chill Pills, in all the colours of the rainbow! The little red ones make me happy, the white ones make me calm, the little blue ones, well i dont take those, but when my husband does, I smile for days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superwoman whatever happened to your mad rants and inspiring words of wisdom, surely you must have something to say?

    ReplyDelete